The underlying idea behind our management development programs is that management is in fact the achieving of aims through others within an organization where the needs for organizational efficiency and for a humanistic workplace are in harmony. For nowadays’ leaders the biggest challenge is to acquire leadership as a profession.
Therefore our programs aim at improving the personal efficiency and effectiveness of managers through developing theirknowledge, abilities and attitudes.
The aim of Management Development is to enable functioning managers torecognize the importance of management as a form of art and a profession.
In the course of a management development process we give managers insight into various management styles and enable them to supplement their theoretical foundations with practical knowledge that they can use in everyday situations.
Our Management Development programs are offered both as free-standing units and as part of, or a complement to, comprehensive organizational processes. Development is tailored to the actual organizational requirements; programs can be supplemented with executive coaching (individual or team) or soft skill trainings.
Topics that can be touched upon in a management development process include:
- Management Styles / Management and Personality
- Various Levels and Tools of Management Communication
- Exemplary leadership – the 5 behavior rules
- Developing leadership – Coaching style leadership and the Situational leadership
- Improvement Possibilities – Individual Development Plan
- The Managerial Role
- The Role and Importance of Self-Awareness on Management
- Handling Conflicts
- Motivation and Delegation
- Feedback and performance evaluation
- Joy and Workaholism (work-life balance) in Management
- Time managemnet and handling stress
- Empowerment – How Managers can Assist the Formulation of an Efficient Team
Please do not hesitate to contact our colleagues via email or phone.
ING INSURANCE PLC.
"Our cooperation with Concordia commenced in 2013. We launched a three-stage training program for our sales organisers, comprising of team building / team management, individual development and efficient meeting management. The experts and trainers from Concordia displayed profound and substantial professionalism in the course of preparing the programs and administering the initial trainings. Our cooperation also included the training of our own in-house trainer partners. This was undertaken by Bea Busch, Tamás Szilágyi and Balázs Kosztra who proved to be exceedingly supportive, flexible and helpful. I can highly recommend Concordia to anyone looking for both practical solutions that can be readily deployed and solid theoretical foundations with reliable empirical backing."