The underlying idea behind our management development programs is that management is in fact the achieving of aims through others within an organization where the needs for organizational efficiency and for a humanistic workplace are in harmony. For nowadays’ leaders the biggest challenge is to acquire leadership as a profession.
Therefore our programs aim at improving the personal efficiency and effectiveness of managers through developing theirknowledge, abilities and attitudes.
The aim of Management Development is to enable functioning managers torecognize the importance of management as a form of art and a profession.
In the course of a management development process we give managers insight into various management styles and enable them to supplement their theoretical foundations with practical knowledge that they can use in everyday situations.
Our Management Development programs are offered both as free-standing units and as part of, or a complement to, comprehensive organizational processes. Development is tailored to the actual organizational requirements; programs can be supplemented with executive coaching (individual or team) or soft skill trainings.
Topics that can be touched upon in a management development process include:
- Management Styles / Management and Personality
- Various Levels and Tools of Management Communication
- Exemplary leadership – the 5 behavior rules
- Developing leadership – Coaching style leadership and the Situational leadership
- Improvement Possibilities – Individual Development Plan
- The Managerial Role
- The Role and Importance of Self-Awareness on Management
- Handling Conflicts
- Motivation and Delegation
- Feedback and performance evaluation
- Joy and Workaholism (work-life balance) in Management
- Time managemnet and handling stress
- Empowerment – How Managers can Assist the Formulation of an Efficient Team
Please do not hesitate to contact our colleagues via email or phone.
CONTINENTAL AUTOMOTIVE HUNGARY KFT.
"In August 2013 it was officially announced that as of September I would be taking a new assignment in Germany. Looking back at the past six and a half years we have achieved some extraordinary results in the Budapest factory. I am especially proud of the Himalaya project. Supported by Concordia, we have created a new corporate culture and executive training program in order to ensure our further development and to learn how to successfully cooperate within teams, and also with different manufacturing units and central areas. There has been significant progress since the 2011 start of this project, and the results are clearly visible in our everyday work."