Therefore our programs aim at improving the personal efficiency and effectiveness of managers through developing theirknowledge, abilities and attitudes.
The aim of Management Development is to enable functioning managers torecognize the importance of management as a form of art and a profession.
In the course of a management development process we give managers insight into various management styles and enable them to supplement their theoretical foundations with practical knowledge that they can use in everyday situations.
Our Management Development programs are offered both as free-standing units and as part of, or a complement to, comprehensive organizational processes. Development is tailored to the actual organizational requirements; programs can be supplemented with executive coaching (individual or team) or soft skill trainings.
Topics that can be touched upon in a management development process include:
- Management Styles / Management and Personality
- Various Levels and Tools of Management Communication
- Exemplary leadership – the 5 behavior rules
- Developing leadership – Coaching style leadership and the Situational leadership
- Improvement Possibilities – Individual Development Plan
- The Managerial Role
- The Role and Importance of Self-Awareness on Management
- Handling Conflicts
- Motivation and Delegation
- Feedback and performance evaluation
- Joy and Workaholism (work-life balance) in Management
- Time managemnet and handling stress
- Empowerment – How Managers can Assist the Formulation of an Efficient Team