The underlying idea behind our management development programs is that management is in fact the achieving of aims through others within an organization where the needs for organizational efficiency and for a humanistic workplace are in harmony. For nowadays’ leaders the biggest challenge is to acquire leadership as a profession.
Therefore our programs aim at improving the personal efficiency and effectiveness of managers through developing theirknowledge, abilities and attitudes.
The aim of Management Development is to enable functioning managers torecognize the importance of management as a form of art and a profession.
In the course of a management development process we give managers insight into various management styles and enable them to supplement their theoretical foundations with practical knowledge that they can use in everyday situations.
Our Management Development programs are offered both as free-standing units and as part of, or a complement to, comprehensive organizational processes. Development is tailored to the actual organizational requirements; programs can be supplemented with executive coaching (individual or team) or soft skill trainings.
Topics that can be touched upon in a management development process include:
- Management Styles / Management and Personality
- Various Levels and Tools of Management Communication
- Exemplary leadership – the 5 behavior rules
- Developing leadership – Coaching style leadership and the Situational leadership
- Improvement Possibilities – Individual Development Plan
- The Managerial Role
- The Role and Importance of Self-Awareness on Management
- Handling Conflicts
- Motivation and Delegation
- Feedback and performance evaluation
- Joy and Workaholism (work-life balance) in Management
- Time managemnet and handling stress
- Empowerment – How Managers can Assist the Formulation of an Efficient Team
Please do not hesitate to contact our colleagues via email or phone.
EGIS PHARMACEUTICALS PLC.
"As a pharmaceutical company, health is our main focus and concern every minute of the day. With that in mind, we also wanted to do something for the health of our company. It was through a corporate health check that we were acquainted with Concordia. The best way to improve your own health is to know your organisation, and Concordia has proven to be an indispensable help in learning about ourselves and in discovering the areas where intervention was necessary to maintain or restore health. Such a process could never be completed without proper skills and an innate sense of empathy. Concordia has both. Egis is now a healthy company, thanks to you!"