The Thomas DiSC system – The right person for the right position
DiSC is an effective tool supporting HR selective processes. Our trained consultant, together with HR, defines the characteristics of the position to be filled and define the competencies an ideal applicant should have. Afterwards, applicants are asked to take an online test. Then our consultant compares the DiSC analysis of the position against the personal profiles. The results of this comparison will identify the person best suited for the position based on his / her personality and attitude.
The system is also useful for the operative development of teams. We have found DiSC to be highly successful if applied within the framework of team coaching where personal DiSC profiles are processes by the entire team, revealing traits assisting the functioning of the team, and defining the direction of development.
The Thomas DiSC system can help us define the competencies of a person, a position or a team by applying DiSC model categories, and provides a quick answer to the following questions:
- What motivates our colleagues?
- What are their strengths and limitations? What are they afraid of?
- What is their communication style?
- What values do they represent for the organisation?
- Does their preferred behaviour differ from the behaviour they display in the course of work?
- How would they behave under pressure?
- Do they display signs of frustration at the workplace?
- Under what leadership style can they perform effectively?
- How do they fit in with their team?
Please do not hesitate to contact our colleagues via email or phone.
"The partnership between Festo-AM and Concordia began in early 2005 when I took part in their executive program ‘Healthy Organization’. The way they put together and ran the training, their philosophy and approach made a lasting impression on me. From then on Concordia have been delivering management skills development and team building trainings for our company.Concordia trainers, with their excellent theoretical expertise and practical experience, have done a lot to ensure that our team meets all challenges in this ever-changing economic environment. I can wholeheartedly recommend them to any corporation that seeks to become successful and remain so in the long term."