In the course of the training, the learning process is supported by a (Moodle-based) E-learning interface, which has proven highly effective in making the entire training more successful. Learnings can be truly internalised if participants spend time with the topics both before and after the training session.
Our E-learning system provides the following opportunities:
- participants can learn about the topics of the training beforehand, and review the learning material after the training is completed;
- follow-up tests to check what they have learned at the training;
- tasks and minor exercises for trying the learned skills in everyday scenarios; these also assist the internalisation of such skills;
- participants can maintain contact with each other, and enquire about various topics using the Forum functionality, which also provides a channel for sharing and discussing their impressions and best practices;
- a reading list, a list of useful and interesting websites or videos enabling participants to deepen their knowledge about the topics discussed at the training;
- participants approach their trainers - who are also registered users at the E-learning interface - with various questions.
One major advantage of the E-learning system is that it can be used at your own pace: users have 24/7 access to all relevant materials, tests and readings. This way it is up to each participant to decide when and where they want to work with the materials.
Please do not hesitate to contact our colleagues via email or phone.
ING INSURANCE PLC.
"Our cooperation with Concordia commenced in 2013. We launched a three-stage training program for our sales organisers, comprising of team building / team management, individual development and efficient meeting management. The experts and trainers from Concordia displayed profound and substantial professionalism in the course of preparing the programs and administering the initial trainings. Our cooperation also included the training of our own in-house trainer partners. This was undertaken by Bea Busch, Tamás Szilágyi and Balázs Kosztra who proved to be exceedingly supportive, flexible and helpful. I can highly recommend Concordia to anyone looking for both practical solutions that can be readily deployed and solid theoretical foundations with reliable empirical backing."