In the course of the training, the learning process is supported by a (Moodle-based) E-learning interface, which has proven highly effective in making the entire training more successful. Learnings can be truly internalised if participants spend time with the topics both before and after the training session.
Our E-learning system provides the following opportunities:
- participants can learn about the topics of the training beforehand, and review the learning material after the training is completed;
- follow-up tests to check what they have learned at the training;
- tasks and minor exercises for trying the learned skills in everyday scenarios; these also assist the internalisation of such skills;
- participants can maintain contact with each other, and enquire about various topics using the Forum functionality, which also provides a channel for sharing and discussing their impressions and best practices;
- a reading list, a list of useful and interesting websites or videos enabling participants to deepen their knowledge about the topics discussed at the training;
- participants approach their trainers - who are also registered users at the E-learning interface - with various questions.
One major advantage of the E-learning system is that it can be used at your own pace: users have 24/7 access to all relevant materials, tests and readings. This way it is up to each participant to decide when and where they want to work with the materials.
Please do not hesitate to contact our colleagues via email or phone.
"The first time I met Concordia and their team was in 1999. I was attending a vision building workshop which ended up serving as the springboard for a process that transformed an oversized, inert, state-owned, socialist firm into a competitive, dynamically growing and highly successful international company.
Two years later, in 2001, I was a major player participating at subsequent, now legendary workshops. One of them, titled “How to reduce our stock to 700 000 tonnes”, is now considered a legend in its own right because it was a milestone that enabled a company wide optimalisation of corporate operations within the fields of mineral oil processing and sales.
Therefore in 2008, when as top tier managers we decided on the reorganisation and modernisation of the company, and on clarifying the vision of the organisation, I had absolutely no doubts that we would be doing this with no other than Imre Lövey and Concordia. Yet, despite our previous experience, they still managed to surprise us with new concepts. Their proprietary theory of Healthy Organisation and the attached questionnaire was hugely helpful in showing us the current position of the company but no less importantly enabled most of our colleagues to understand the necessity of change.
…they never settled for just doing things. They have always wanted to get things done, and they still do like pros…."