In the course of the training, the learning process is supported by a (Moodle-based) E-learning interface, which has proven highly effective in making the entire training more successful. Learnings can be truly internalised if participants spend time with the topics both before and after the training session.
Our E-learning system provides the following opportunities:
- participants can learn about the topics of the training beforehand, and review the learning material after the training is completed;
- follow-up tests to check what they have learned at the training;
- tasks and minor exercises for trying the learned skills in everyday scenarios; these also assist the internalisation of such skills;
- participants can maintain contact with each other, and enquire about various topics using the Forum functionality, which also provides a channel for sharing and discussing their impressions and best practices;
- a reading list, a list of useful and interesting websites or videos enabling participants to deepen their knowledge about the topics discussed at the training;
- participants approach their trainers - who are also registered users at the E-learning interface - with various questions.
One major advantage of the E-learning system is that it can be used at your own pace: users have 24/7 access to all relevant materials, tests and readings. This way it is up to each participant to decide when and where they want to work with the materials.
Please do not hesitate to contact our colleagues via email or phone.
Budapesti Erőmű Zrt.
"We commissioned Concordia to develop a program that would, instead of developing general leadership skills, refresh the existing leadership skills set of our team of leaders with decades of experience, and thereby endow them with a healthier leadership approach and skills that are also well suited for managing current leadership challenges. The 18-month program was made all the more exciting by the fact that the company was transferred to new ownership before the program was completed. Building on their existing leadership experience Concordia managed to fully involve our managers in the program, and to reform the corporate leadership credo by focusing on questions and issued already brought to the surface by the changing environment. The program left ample space for the topics and situations suggested by the participants, and Concordia managed to maintain all frameworks and close off individual sections as required by the overall objective, regardless of the degree of emotional involvement.
All in all it was a well thought out, comprehensive program. We would especially like to thank Mr. Tamás Szilágyi who, by virtue of his calmness and coaching techniques, sometimes provided support for the organisers, too."